On Arsenal and Arsène Wenger:
- Jonathan Wilson: "Wenger and Arsenal's decline due to idealism or fundamentalism?"
- Michael Cox: "Arsenal's flaws exposed as Sunderland stump opposition with hybrid approach"
- Matt Scott: "Arsène Wenger has only £55 million to spend this summer to strengthen Arsenal's underperforming squad"
On Chelsea and André Villas-Boas:
- Gabriele Marcotti: "Collapse of a Coaching Wunderkind"
- Sam Wallace: "Villas-Boas is so right to put the boot into dressing room"
- Dominic Fifield: "Roman Abramovich is backing my Chelsea project, says André Villas-Boas"
- Tim Nash: "Mick McCarthy’s sacking can be traced back to the summer transfer window as the owner’s faith began to waver"
- Andy Hunter: "Liverpool and Luis Suárez 'critically undermined' anti-racism efforts"
- Part 2 of an interview with David Sullivan, joint-chairman of West Ham United, on Scott Parker, Matthew Upson, and Ravel Morrison
- Part 6 of an interview with David Sullivan, joint-chairman of West Ham United, on the club's financial state